LIVING AS STUDENTS AT NEWARK ACADEMY





LIVING AS STUDENTS AT NEWARK ACADEMY

September 11, 2019






On Wednesday we arrive as usual at the Newark Academy and today we attend classes accompanying our American boys. We saw how the classes are in this school and we learned a little more about the educational system of this country. We ate at the school where they offered us a variety of foods such as foods of Italian origin (pasta, pizza). At the end of lunch we went to the last class of the day that ended at 2:30. At that time the students of the newark academy began their extracurricular activities or went to the library to study. We wait for them until they finish. When everyone finished, we headed home where we spent the rest of the day.

Lucas Filgueira



















I got up at 7, got ready and had breakfast at home. I went to school with my host Rashad and I was in all his classes and free time and we ate at 12 in the school. At 3-30 we went to see the academy soccer team that was facing another academy. When I finished I accompanied my host home and we played FIFA 20.
Abraham Costa



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MET, 5TH AVENUE, SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL

LIVING AS STUDENTS AT NEWARK ACADEMY