NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM AND CENTRAL PARK

September 9, 2019

Monday 9

I woke up at 6:30 since we had breakfast at 7:15at 7:40 we left home to go to NA academy in Livinston, from short hills to Livingston it is 20 minutes. In the school I went  to the bus, on going  way to New York, which is 1 hour away, we mere listening to music and talking. In New York we went to the Natural History Museum, we visited stones, stuffed animals, dinosaur skeletons,old clothes .....


To eat we went to Central Park where we saw squirrels and Jessie's building. 





Jon took us to the place of the 11s and at 3:15 we were at school.



I went for a walk to Rossie with Ben. When we arrived we had dinner broccoli, rice and meat
When I finished I helped the mother and went to sleep.

María Portela

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MET, 5TH AVENUE, SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL

LIVING AS STUDENTS AT NEWARK ACADEMY