WEEKEND, LIVING WITH HOST FAMILY
WEEKEND, LIVING WITH HOST FAMILY
September 14, 2019When I finished breakfast I took my backpack and went to play a football game with Hector Anton and Breixo,At 11:45 we were caught by the father of the Americans from Anton and Hector and we went to his house where we were playing basketball and pin pon.
We stayed to eat at his house and when we finished eating we went shopping,we finished paying and Saif's mother was already waiting for me outside we went home.
when I got dinner and fell asleep in bed with my phone in my hand.
And this was my day on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Brais Portabales
On saturday in the evening I went to a sweet sixteen, it is a big sixteen birthday party.
On Sunday I went to Brooklyn with my American family and we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge.
September 15, 2019
Nosotros nos levantamos a las diez de la mañana,subimos a desayunar,cereales y leche.
Limpiamos nuestra habitación y fuimos a jugar al baloncesto por dos horas, también jugamos al pinpom.
Comimos,descansamos un poco en nuestra habitación y nos tuvimos que ir a jugar al minigolf,con Breixo,Brais,Héctor y yo.Fue muy divertido,ganó Héctor .Al acabar fuimos a casa y Rafael Nadal estaba jugando las semifinales del US Open,lo vimos con la familia,al final ganó Rafa.
Al acabar el partido era tarde y nos fuimos a dormir.
Antón A






Comentarios
Publicar un comentario